Nestled within the Brillion Wildlife Area is the Brillion Nature Center, a non-profit 501(c)(3) environmental education center located on a 40 acre parcel leased from the WDNR
and operated by the Brillion Nature Center Association, Inc.
is to provide environmental education opportunities and outdoor experiences for area
schools and the general public.
Visitors of all ages and abilities can take part in fun-filled, hands-on environmental
programs created and provided by our experienced, full-time Naturalist and her volunteer staff. Check out our calendar and see what’s going on!!
Group programming, building rentals and corporate events are available by
appointment. The Naturalist is available during regular business hours when not
leading programs for groups.
Special events open to the public and free of charge include:
• Pumpkin Walk
• Maple Syrup Camp
• Art in the Prairie
The Annual Spring Banquet fundraising event finances approximately 80%
of the Brillion Nature Center’s operations. Come be a part of the fun!
The Center is open to the public Monday - Friday and some Saturdays. Call 920-756-
3591 to confirm that we are open.
Building features include:
• Animal mounts
• Hands-on exhibits
• Live native reptiles, amphibians and fish
• Book Nook with materials for adults and children
• Accessible restroom facilities w/changing tables
• 100-person-capacity classroom
Trail features include:
• Pit toilet facility open year-round during trail hours
• Nearly 7 miles of hiking trails through prairie, marsh and woodland habitats
• Picnic area with wheelchair accessible tables
Read our latest news articles in Nature News and see feedback from visitors in our
Fan Mail folder.