Self guided groups may use the nature center trails and grounds at no charge. If there are no naturalist-led or rental groups using the classroom, it will be available for self-guided programs during the Brillion Nature Center's regular open hours. Self guided groups may not reserve the classroom in advance unless they pay the regular rental fee.
For your comfort:
• Dress for the weather.
• Be prepared with insect repellant and sunscreen.
• Wear closed-toed shoes or waterproof footwear
For your convenience:
• Trail hours: dawn – dusk
• Building hours: 8:30 – 3:00 Monday-Friday, Saturdays according to program schedule.
• Free parking
• Field pack rental - $5.00/pack
• Trail maps available in building
• Snowshoe rental - $5.00/pair